Thursday, January 22, 2015

Lucky

I'm lucky to have co-workers who tell me how well I've done something, and then share that they will do things the same way in the future because it's just that awesome...

I'm lucky to receive random messages from people telling me that what I post makes a difference in their life/lives...

I'm lucky to have friends that miss me, and actually reach out and let me know that, instead of thinking I'm too busy to miss them too...

I'm lucky to have encouraging family members...

I'm lucky to have people say they trust my opinion and actually seek it out...

I'm lucky to know that I am the reason for people's smiles...

But most of all, I'm lucky because I've gotten to hear that I make a difference in people's lives, first hand. And that my friends, is pretty awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...