Friday, January 2, 2015

365 Project

Happily, I've learned how to save photos on my I-pad and get them uploaded here via Picassa. No, it wasn't difficult, rather there was a resisted need to embrace technology on my part. Now that I'm smarter than I was a day ago...

I've created a new page on my blog to reflect a new project that I've started! Check out my 365project for 2015! It's being built one day at a time of course, but I'm looking forward to the outcome of my photo-a-day challenge.

On a side note: I just finished reading "Wallace" - a story about a true underdog and recommend it if you like dogs, quick reads, and inspirational stories. No time to read? Check out some of his (and his owner Roo's) amazing feats on Youtube!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...