Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Awesome: Day 1

awe·some
ˈôsəm/
adjective
  1. extremely impressive or daunting; inspiring great admiration, apprehension, or fear.
    "the awesome power of the atomic bomb"
    synonyms:breathtaking, awe-inspiring, magnificent, wonderful, amazing, stunning,staggering, imposing, stirring, impressive; 
    • informal
      extremely good; excellent.
      "the band is truly awesome!"


July just happens to be my birthday month, which of course is an awesome thing! But what if, like my friend Melissa who was also born in July, I decided to celebrate my life and birthday with 31 days of "awesome"? I think that sounds pretty awesome and gives me a reason to blog! Awesome can take on many forms and, of course, is better when shared. But awesome doesn't always have to be big, sometimes, awesome is in the details. Don't think you have awesome stuff going on in your life? I bet you do! Think about it. So here's to awesome. May you live it, love it, experience it and be it! 


Dining al fresco, soaking up the sun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...