Sunday, July 20, 2014

Awesome: Day 20

Today was international ice-cream day. I didn't quite get to an ice-cream shop, but hope this counts. It's the first time I've ever had a Slurpee, and was even given instructions on how to consume one. Must use "spoon" straw. Must tap cup to get Slurpee contents to settle properly for maximum consumption. Must not drink, or slurp, too quickly at risk of getting a brain freeze. Umm, yeah. I didn't realize there was such a Slurpee, not to be compared to an Icee, following! While I can't say that the Slurpee itself was all that awesome, I can say, sharing in someone else's fun was! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...