Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Positives

I've started my "Three things I'm thankful for today..." posts via social media for the month of November. It's a nice way to give thanks to the universe for sending me positive people, things, experiences - you name it. And while I know it can seem overly perky and annoying to some, trust me, there are days where it's very hard to think about anything positive. We all have those days. But that's exactly why the "project" is awesome, it forces you to appreciate what you have, no matter how small it seems. So, what am I thankful for today?

- A half-priced massage!
- An answer to my vision issues (no worries, I just stare at a computer screen far too much)

- Warm November weather 

What are you thankful for today? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...