Friday, November 13, 2015

France

I was driving home tonight when I heard about the attacks in France. Fourteen years ago, I was driving to work when I learned of the bombings in New York. The shock of "how could someone do this?", never escapes my thought process because I cannot fathom ever carrying out such an act, for any "cause", myself. 

I haven't investigated the fallout of opinions that follow something like this, but I did stumble across this article and video and thought I'd share. I agree that not all "fill in the blank with any race or religion" are bad, but here's why the majority good, does not prevail...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...