Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Me O'clock

Another Cubs victory last night and another Obedience class wrapped up. I'm ready for the next series in baseball, but not the next series of classes. I need a break. The work isn't grueling (by any means) but mentally and emotionally, I need some me time. Yeah, first world problems, I know. But I feel like I haven't replenished who I am for a while, whether it's volunteering, having a girls night out, or just sitting quietly with a book and cup of coffee. I need it to be me o'clock and I'm hoping my upcoming weekend getaway will provide just that. Silence, off the grid no cell service, relaxing, reconnect with nature, no reservations, just be, time. Can't wait. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...