Monday, October 19, 2015

Familia

Old School & New School

This past weekend I went away with my significant other and his family. We did a lot of festival and family activities and even took in a game at Lambeau Field. And while it was a blast, I must admit the weekend came down to one particular family moment that I enjoyed the most. 

We arrived at a local winery and due to it's over crowded status only us girls braved the shopping section, the men immediately  retreated to the back area seating section to avoid the swarms. Soon enough though, we were all together with newly purchased wines and cheeses in hand. We talked and laughed. And laughed some more. It felt nice to literally exhale, and to feel like part of the family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...