Although Java at "Never Growing Old" normally hosts these questions, she's taking a break until next week, so I've made up my own 5 questions for today's post. If you're new to "Meet Me On Monday", it's a weekly post of 5 questions to have fun with, and hopefully provide my readers with a little insight as to what makes me tick. Feel free to copy and past, of follow along at Java's blog, her link is on the right side of my blog.
1) What 3 words best describe your 2011?
Surprising. Shocking. Over.
2) With whom were your most valuable relationships?
An old friend, and a new one. My connection definitely deepened with certain people as we saw each other through our trials and tribulations of the past year.
3) What was an unexpected joy of this past year?
Finding that people supported me in the pursuit of my dreams, more then I ever thought someone would. More so, achieving those dreams and having people to celebrate with.
4) What was the single most challenging thing that happened last year?
I think ending things (with people and pets) that I knew were not good was the most challenging lesson that I had to contend with and learn to do.
5) What is the biggest lesson learned this past year?
To listen to my inner voice and that I'm stronger then I think I am.