Thursday, December 30, 2021

12 x 12 x 12 in 2022

It's December 30th and I'm already gearing up for the new year. I understand that many might be cautious about getting excited for the new year given our current Covid state of affairs, but I'm ready and hope you take this journey with me. 2021 was not a real treat for me, so I am happy to celebrate the sloughing off of the old and looking forward to making improvements in the new year ahead. 

In ramping up for 2022, I realized I like lists. I like to make them. I like to organize and highlight them. Most of all, I enjoy scratching things off of them. And just like that, I thought I could easily make a list of twelve themes, with twelve tasks to tackle over the next year. So here I am, revamping my blog which is something I thoroughly enjoy, and bringing you my "to do" lists for 2022.

Stay tuned, more to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...