Monday, March 15, 2021

Day 365

It's officially been one year, 365 days, since COVID-19 broke out and changed the way we live, work and interact. I am no more used to wearing a mask than I was then. While the "lock down" has allowed me to slow down in some ways, I see the havoc it's consequences have brought upon other people and it's horrendous. Not that I am left unscathed by Corona Virus but I feel like I have, somehow, faired better than others. For that I am grateful, but still I grow weary of the enforced restrictions and long for some normalcy. Like, "old school" normalcy. I hope and pray that this summer brings some relief, if only in the way of sunshine and warmer days ahead. In the meantime, all we can do is just keep on hangin' on. Hang in there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...