Monday, October 3, 2016

Little Things...

Today's been kinda "blah". It hasn't been a bad day, and I'm not in a bad mood or anything of the sort. It's just one of those semi-gloomy, Fall, can't seem to get motivated kind of days I suppose. Despite that, I'm choosing to focus on the little things today that made me smile...

A visit from a super cheery, out of town, co-worker...

Listening to my new I-tunes downloads, particularly Idina Menzel's new album, "Idina". If you don't know Idina, and let's face it most don't, she played Maureen in the Broadway play, "Rent", Elphaba in "Wicked", has been on the TV show, "Glee", and most recently saw fame as the singing voice of Elsa from the Disney movie, "Wicked"...

I ate three healthy meals today, with only two of them having food items that got stuck in the new holes in my head (wisdom teeth sockets)...

I'm blogging...

I did Yoga! And let me tell you, after having taken multiple months off from any type of decent workout, it was indeed a workout.  Yikes.

I received my Young Living oil products today! I have Lavender to diffuse at bedtime, and am trying a new energy blend to inhale. Here's to hoping it helps perk me up and makes for a better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...