Thursday, February 26, 2015

Battle

Lots of battles going on right now. Battling the cold and snow and all around cabin fever. Battling the art of friendship and when to let things go versus fight. I'm definitely cruisin' for a proverbial brusin' professionally, but what I want is worth fighting for. And more importantly or sadly, I'm not sure which? I seem to be battling for time. Time for myself. Time for others. Time to sleep. When does the battle ever stop? And in the end, who is it really with anyways?


"No such thing as spare time.
No such thing as free time.
No such thing as down time.
All you got is life time.
Go."

Henry Rollins



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

Yesterday I got up early and went for a 40 minute walk. Outside. It was 8 degrees. Sadly, this is just the start of the brutal Chicago winte...