Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Pain

Soo... I woke up with a sore throat and hoped against the odds that it was irritated from snoring, or sleeping with my mouth open. By noon, I knew this was not a little irritation versus a cold coming on. Of course, I left any preventative measures like vitamin C and zinc at home, so I couldn't even get a head start on staving off the impending infection. 

The icing on the cake today however, was that I ended my day with this...which I get to wear 4-6 weeks for a painfully annoying (or annoyingly painful?) sprained ankle. Happy 2017!



Me A Day Moment: I actually listened to my body and made a doctor's appointment to check out what was going on with my ankle. Yay!


3 comments:

  1. Glad you're taking care of your health! That's a bummer though, for sure. Did you have an accident, or did you just over-do it at the gym?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish for once I over did something and hurt myself in some grand blaze of glory, but alas, no. I was walking in high-heel boots this weekend and "wobbled" - spraining it. This is about as talented as the time I dislocated my knee my getting up from a chair. *sigh*

      Delete
    2. Oh man, that sucks. Ouch!

      Delete