Friday, January 6, 2017

Fri-Yay!

Well it's day 6 of the new year and I've eaten (relatively) healthy, worked out 5 out of the 6 days and logged 11.39 gym miles for Run the Year 2017 with another 3.10 planned for tomorrow. I have enjoyed some reading time, some friend time and some plain ol' down time. I even managed to get some over due doctor appointments scheduled. Of course I'm working on all that positive new year-positive new me stuff too, but I won't bore you with that...at the moment. I've been itching to take an art class of some sort but can't seem to find one that I want to commit my time to right now. In the meantime, I'm finding myself addicted to creating online scrapbooks as an artistic outlet! 

In other news, a girl smashing bread with her face is all the internet rage. I'm not sure how one begins or takes a shining to this type of activity, but hey, whatever floats your boat. But what really baffles me is the popularity of this and how many followers/likers this activity has. I guess people will watch anything...

This post is short as I'm ready to get my weekend activities started. I'm looking forward to hanging out with friends and family, but mostly, sleeping in! Zzzz...


Me A Day Moment: Allowing myself to skip the (official) gym today in order to do a yoga workout at home instead, making my favorite chili for dinner, and planning out my Sunday dinner ahead of time to avoid meal time chaos!


1 comment:

  1. I'd love to check out the online scrapbooking... that sounds fun! What site do you use?

    ReplyDelete