Monday, January 9, 2017

Crab

OK, so I started this post vetching about a couple of irritating situations and, while it probably would have been more entertaining to you as the reader, I chose to start over. I do a lot of starting over, mentally at least, and it can be exhausting. Trying to change one's mentality mid-stream of negativity is not easy! Trust me, I know from first hand experience.

With that said, I'll just get to my positive "Me A Day Moment" which was taking back some "me" time and cancelling plans in order to re-prioritize my evening, heading to the gym early to partake in class, and not killing myself on the treadmill afterwards because my ankle is bugging me from a weekend twist. Learning to be kind to one's self, at least my self, is hard. 

And with that said, since I can't think of anything else "nice" to post, I won't post at all. Or, well...at least not continue with this one. I'm tired and crabby!


2 comments:

  1. I think you're too hard on yourself for feeling crabby! It's OK. It's normal. No sane person is happy all the time, and you don't have to be in any area of your life. Just be you, and feel however you feel, and say whatever you want to say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's normal to feel the ups and downs of life, but I just didn't want to wallow in it any longer than I had - especially since I couldn't control either situation I was annoyed with.

    ReplyDelete