Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Alarm


Does anyone else set their alarm, have full faith that it will go off and wake you up in the morning, yet keep waking up throughout the night to check what time it is? Because of that, I think I may have gotten about 4 hours of sleep last night. Despite being tired, the day seemed to fly by (thankfully). But still, I need a nap! 


Me a Day Moment: Getting up early to head to the gym. I struggle with leaving early in the morning because I then miss out on, what I consider important, one-on-one time with my significant other. Work hours are long, and by the time we're both under one roof as of late, we're both tired and mentally drained from the day. 

Despite feeling some guilt for leaving, I must say it was nice to see my people in the gym this morning. It was comforting, not just nice. Additionally it's been a great way to start the day - knowing that the "hardest" part of my day is over and that I've started it off on the right foot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment