Thursday, December 22, 2016

Basics

More often than not I find myself starting posts and never completing them, searching for perfect subject matters and grammar. Today I'm remembering that not everything I post has to be profound or life-altering, so in the spirit of Keep It Simple Stupid...


I don't like...
Grey snow.
Salt on my pants.
Low pressure tires on cold days
Feeling like Ralph's kid brother all bundled up
Never ending emails
Stupid questions from people that get paid more than I do
Carb-heavy lunches that make me sleepy
Paying for two day mail that arrives in five




I do like...
Conversations with friendly strangers
The smell of warm Belgian waffles
Unexpected thank-yous 
Sunshine and bright days
Mentally positive friends
Starbucks gift cards
Compliments and free energy drinks




No comments:

Post a Comment